<$BlogRSDURL$>
valqk's reggolB
неделя, февруари 22, 2004
 
Speed Lightening....
Speed Lightening is the definition that could be used for Mozilla FireFox 0.8(Previously used to be called FireBird) !!!
I've just installed, last night!
A great, great browser(again). Now loads much more faster, works much more better, has a lot of new features.
I've started loving Mouse Gestures(Configure the behaviour of the browser the you want it, click with you right mouse, and then you even don't need buttons! :)))
Ah something to the M$ users! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS BROWSER!!!
You should not use something that gives you a freedom, and bug free secure solution!
If you get too used with the great features you won't be able to do you job with the Nasty Beauty of IE, you won't be able to get caught by a virus intruded from IE.... you won't need to reinstall... I think you need the listed things above! Please DON'T CHOOSE FREEDOM! IT'S AWFUL AND YOU ARE NOT USED TO IT!

:)))))))))
I'm serious, it's hard working withought tabs, etc. etc.

I've just opened my mouse to clean it. M$ makes a great peripherials(mouse,keybs).
I had a thought... where Bill don't have part(to take desigions) they do it great... but....
So, last night I've made my ppp to add automatically to add allowing rules to firewall and now it's all dynamic :-D
there are alot of other stuff to add to this part but! It worked, even great! Accounting of freeradius too! I'm delighted :)

I need a help to make a patch for fBSD ppp userland tool.... I can't write C, C++ :))) remember :)))?

My Debian on my tp240 suck sometimes, carmdmgr don't always recognzes the PCMCIA Netgear, strange, I'll debug it after writing the vpn's stuff....
So long.

P.S. Last samurai , great movie!
Comments: Публикуване на коментар

Powered by Blogger